More than just produce
We carry organic, natural, and conventional fresh foods
Fresh proteins, juices & kombucha, grab & go, prepared meals, meat & cheese alternatives, dressings and more.
Ensuring freshness for you
- 24/7 temperature control systems
- Regional buyers on the pulse of local trends
- Reliable availability & cold chain integrity
30+ Years Delivering Fresh
More experience & coverage than the competition
We are the first national certified organic distributor, something we take a lot of pride in. Being the first isn’t enough on its own, however – we always strive to be the best. We can trace all our products back to source, ensuring our high-quality standards.
People are increasingly shopping just the perimeter of the store and eating just the freshest foods. We have everything your customers want, in a convenient one-stop shop for you.
Tools to Help You Succeed
More knowledge & resources to share
We offer the best store support like merchandising, ad planning, one-day sales, a weekly promo planner, and special buy opportunities. With guidance on how to make the most of your organics, connect with shoppers, discover the latest industry trends and more, we are here to make sure you are successful.
Products & Merchandising consulting
A team with 200+ years of organic produce experience at retail & distribution
We help our customers manage the economics that are required for products to be successful by working directly with all levels of customer accounts to ensure right product reaches customers’ doors at peak freshness. As well, we work with Supplier & Retailer to plan programs, to determine proper forecasting to ensure sustainable supply.
Get Started with UNFI Produce
Thank you for your interest in UNFI Produce. To become a UNFI Produce customer, your company must:
- UNFI Produce is only available to Western Canadian retailers
- Have a registered commercial business.
- Have a registered GST/HST number.
- Have a minimum of two years business experience verifiable by a clean credit report with either Equifax or Profile Credit.
- Have a commercial bank account in the name of the legal company being represented.
Note: UNFI Produce does not offer COD or credit card terms at this time.